Call 1-866-550-2444 now for your
FREE Travel Insurance Quote.
International Student Travel Insurance
Who is this insurance for?
International student travel insurance is available to foreign students that are studying in Canada. It helps cover students from unexpected costs due to accidents, health and medical emergencies and it is specifically tailored to fit their needs.
Why International Student Insurance is necessary?
Because foreign students are not covered by our provincial health plans, doctor bills can be expensive and emergency medical and hospital care can easily cost thousands of dollars.
If you are an international student, you must protect yourself against those expenses that could compromise your future.
It is important to know that most post-secondary schools require that you have a medical insurance plan before classes begin.
What does this insurance covers?
In the event of a serious accident or a health or medical emergency, international student travel insurance can cover the cost of returning you home or cover for emergency hospital and medical care without automatically repatriating you back to your home country, if such would be the case.
International travel insurance for students offers you a simple, affordable solution, covering you against the cost of both emergency and non-emergency medical expenses such as:
- Emergency Medical Care – Coverage for any health related issues or injuries.
- Dental care following an accident – accidental blow to the mouth causing damage to your teeth.
- Repatriation of the deceased – Transportation of your remains back to your home province in case of death.
- Transportation costs to visit the covered – Coverage for travel expenses for someone to sit at your bed side if hospitalized.
- Public transportation accident – accident occurring while on public transportation.
- Travel assistance 24/7 – call anytime from anywhere in the world for assistance.
Let SecuriGlobe do your homeworks by comparing Student Travel Insurance quotes from 11 Canadian insurers.